Adrians Facebook Feed
So yesterday I did a commercial shoot with Thunder and Claire helped with lighting and directing Thunder, not that he needs much as he's such a diva. The shoot was for Jack Lodge Grooming and will form part of his launch into his own hair products, he's a real nice guy and a top stylist (watch this space) If you know anyone that would benefit form my photography for their business, they could include one of the dogs or not, please forward and share this post to them, I do all commercial architecture, interior and product photography and guarantee I'll blow you away with the finished product. Have a fabulous Monday all
Port Y Post Con Trails Sunset
Porth Y Post Sunset Flare
Ready for another visit to Ireland and the cliffs at Doolin, fabulous place.
Feel Free To Share Been a while since I did a shoot and some landscape processing so I spent sometime yesterday re learning my photoshop skills, hope you like it, Curbar Mist at sunrise For Claire x
Please share with anyone needing the highest quality photography, wedding, web, product, event, aerial, fashion, pet Fellow of the BIPP and PfCO drone pilot
Had 10 mins spare to look at some more of my Ireland shots from April, can't believe it's that long ago....Picture taken at Doolin with my back towards the Cliffs of Moher, if you haven't been it's worth it just to see the Atlantic in all its glory punishing the shoreline and yes I got soaked but that goes with the job, wouldn't have it any other way
PLEASE SHARE An image from my first shoot at http://www.wwuk.org/, really a fantastic place with fantastic people. really appreciate it if you can find it in your hearts to show these guys some love. Adopting a wolf is so easy and you can't believe the difference you'll make to providing a safe, healthy and happy future for the existing and future wolfs, once a sponsor there are certain times you will be able to visit and see the habitat they are in, set in beautiful countryside they have their own luscious green areas to roam free and be a wolf. Did I mention you could sponsor a wolf at http://www.wwuk.org/ I'll be in your debt. If you would like this image without my watermark or any others I'll be posting, then I ask you make a donation to http://www.wwuk.org/ to help keep up the amazing work they do.
Feel free To Share If You know Anyone With A Young Family Monday I was fortunate enough to spend a fantastic few hours with little princess Amelia Faith and her brilliant mum and dad Natalie Suggitt and Craig Suggitt. Without doubt she is a beautiful baby and was an absolute star. I tend to find that patience is the key with children's photography especially when they are not your own and you need several little tricks to keep them entertained and focussed, I have a lens mate squeaky that helps from time to time. I'll be doing more shoots with Amelia as she grows up into a beautiful young lady. If you know someone with a young family that would like a home shoot with us, PM us, we only use the very best lighting equipment, back drops and props plus we are DBS checked FULLY insured and QUALIFIED. We will travel nationally for our clients and all our work is guaranteed whether it be portrait, wedding, commercial product etc, we are also CAA qualified aerial pilots. PM me with your requirements and we'll respond ASAP Adrian Please not these images are digitally watermarked and traceable so please do not copy or use without permission.
July 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- Black & White
- North Uist
- Noth Uist
- Outer Hebrides
- Seascapes and Water
- South Uist
- The Lakes
- The Peaks
- The Three Peaks
- Winter 2010 Shots
- Winter 2011
- Winter 2012
- Somewhere in TimeGood morning all with all the dementiadogs.co.uk work thats been going on and various charity shoots I completely forgot to post the video here that accompanies the Somewhere in Time exhibition. A labour of love by myself and Dan Walsh, took a little longer but we wanted it to be as perfect with imperfections as […]
- Cobh – Stormy SkiesMorning all pleased to be back from the beautiful but rather wet Ireland, we had some horrendous weather for the first 10 days then the next 10 were just too darn hot….you can’t win when you take huskies with you! For the past three years I have tried to capture St Coleman’s Cathedral, Cobh bathed […]
- Now that’s a LegWhen it comes to doing the wedding dress hung up shot you need to arrange things so it extenuates the dress yet with a good focal point too, and what better way than with a wonderful willing bride to show her gorgeous leg. Here Elizabeth was stood to the left in her PJ shorts and […]
- The Met, Leeds Staircase and a wonderful coupleThe Met Hotel, Leeds has a fantastic staircase that lends itself to a wedding perfectly, shooting up and down and across really works well, especially with the huge portrait windows that floods light across the couple. The examples here from Michael and Elizabeths wedding show how well the staircase frames the couple and allows for […]
- Some Wedding Pictures Are Made To Be ClassicOften said that Black and White images transform the picture into a classic tone, non more so than the two below, firstly the glamorous Elizabeth in that wonderful dress, it was a black and white themed wedding so it seemed only fitting that they should have a few done this way to extenuate the theme […]
- Somewhere In Time – Exhibition UpdatesI was honoured this week to give a guided tour around my exhibition “Somewhere in Time” at The Civic, Barnsley to Barnsley Central MP Dan […]
- Wedding PicturesAnother of my trademark wedding shots, this time the groom and his best man looking longingly and lovingly into each others eyes whilst handcuffed together. Michael and Darryl were so up […]
- Where Have I Been All This TimeHi All a few updates to what i have been up to lately and why the absence too. everyone that knows me knows my father Alan has dementia so it’s been taking most of my spare time up lately visiting the care home, hospital visits, you name it, it’s not something you would wish […]
- Doolin WhooshDoolin Whoosh The area around Doolin and towards The Cliffs of Moher are where the Atlantic shows us her strength by crashing down on the rocky coastline as if to destroy it. Certainly isn’t a place you’d go for a dip in the sea and the local ferry struggles in and out of the […]
- St Colman Cathederal – CobhSt Colman Cathederal, Cobh The Cathedral Church of St Colman, usually known as Cobh Cathedral, is a Roman Catholic cathedral in Cobh, Ireland. It is the cathederal church of the Diocese of Cloyne. It overlooks Cork Harbour from a prominent position. Construction began in 1867 and was not completed until over half a century later due to increases […]
- Somewhere in Time
- Peak District – Landscapes
- Peak District – Water
- Yorkshire – Landscapes
- Yorkshire – Water
- Wales – Sea and Land
- The Three Peaks
- Barging Round Britain – The John Sergeant Shoot
- Leeds and Liverpool – Saltaire
- Leeds and Liverpool – Burnley
- Leeds and Liverpool – Bingley
- Grand Union – Stoke Bruerne
- Grand Union – Nether Blisworth
- Grand Union – Milton Keynes
- Grand Union – Iron Trunk
- Grand Union – Blisworth Tunnel Area
- Birmingham – Spaghetti Junction
- Birmingham – Smethwick
- Birmingham – Gas St, Finger Post and Edgbaston
- Birmingham – Dudley Tunnel
- Birmingham – Cadbury and Bournville
- Aire and Calder – Castleford
- Aire and Calder – Woodlesford
- Aire and Calder – Stanley Ferry
- Art / Concept
- Somewhere In Time
Category Archives: Anglesey
Back to my trademark crystal ball, this time capturing the setting sun at Rhosneigr my spiritual home and where we have so many friends. Hopefully we’ll be there in a few weeks as my workshop season starts again there and in Snowdonia.
Special price for 2016 too just £150 for a full day max 3 people unless prior arrangements made then we can cover 5-8 people with 2 photographers, one being myself as lead instructor.
Insured, Qualified and medically trained to Mountain Rescue Casualty Care standard, we provide transport from the initial meeting place and ensure your day runs at a pace that suits and you will finish with you understanding and being proficient in all aspects of landscape seascape photography.
send me and email with your dates and requirements HERE
Up at 5 am out with the husky gang for a walk, lovely frosty morning, white over, perfect for my commission I thought, so back home kit is ready and waiting (good boy scout) so I just have to get ready drop Jo off at work and me and the Stormster are away to start the Christmas Card shoot.
When I get there at Bagger Woods it’s closed for logging and the gates to the car park are padlocked shut!!!, to top it all the -3c at home white over isn’t at Bagger Woods it’s +1 and muddy……..never mind there’s always tomorrow but later I’m going to check out another woods so I don’t fall for it again. Hopefully we’ll get the freezing temps for a while yet.
Today’s summer evening shot is from my fave place on Anglesey, Poth Y Post, very spiritual place and if I could buy it I would.
And I do mean rock literally, Porth Y Post is just one of those place that keep pulling me back there time and again, not only because of the stunning coastline, secluded cove and generally gorgeous weather but to see a friendly seal that seems to wait for our visits, he/she pops their head up and inquisitively watches us as we shoot the setting sun then majestically disappears beneath the waves into the darkness.
Don’t know if I mentioned that over the last few months I have had many tests carried out at the hospital some not very pleasant at all, well all is good as far as they can tell. My shoulder is almost back to full strength and Saturday I had a Platelet-rich plasma injection into my knee, semi put to sleep it still hurt like holey hell but fingers crossed it will now see me back on the hills very soon. It already seems to have taken affect in that the old going up stairs pain I used to get has disappeared, I have been training it ‘carefully’ lately which helps I’m told.
Darn this weather too, can’t believe its winter it’s so warm out, I need a few good frosty snowy days to do the Christmas Card shots for my commission. Hopefully we’ll see some over the next month or so.
As from today it’s one month to my BIPP assessment for my Fellowship, ‘, checking and double checking my prints and supporting material to make sure 200% I’ve done all I possibly can. I’m also looking into doing my BA Hons over the next year or so too, my mum was a BA in Art so it would be great to have done something similar to her for a fitting memory and to help my career further too.
Jo’s new phone is coming today so I have the pleasure of setting it up for her, should be fun as it never seems to work right for me………much head banging and scratching of butt!
have a lovely week all
what a week of running round to get everything together for my Fellowship, checked and triple checked it’s now on its way to BIPP HQ a full week or so of the deadline for submission….I’m taking no chances with the weather and deliveries. It’s in the lap of the Gods as they say now, everything crossed.
Today’s picture from Porth Y Post, Anglesey. I’ll be heading there real soon, we deserve a rest and I certainly need to be in the sea again, puppies and Stormy need to run on a beach too so if only for them we’ll get off in a week or so.
Just been asked to do all this years event shoots for Barnsley Hospice which I have graciously accepted. They took great care of Richard my brother in law in his latter stages and battle with cancer so I can never really do enough for them.
Have a great weekend all
Share Away For A Chance To Win This Image 16″ x 11″ Print
Hey hey its Friday…..at long last. Been quite a week and we’re really looking forward to a weekend of decorating, OK we’re not but it needs doing and the painting fairies seemed to have deserted us, wait til we catch em, little so and so’s.
So that’s our weekend sorted, is anyone up to anything better?, figure that will be everyone reading this.
Today’s image is from Anglesey, where else! and is of St Cywfans Church, a beautiful secluded bay that never seems to disappoint. Becoming a fave place of our to wind down after a hard day walking the pups, especially lovely to see the sun go down and calm seas.
wishing you all a lovely weekend, unfortunately Monday will be here all too soon
One from a few weeks ago, shot on Anglesey with the wild horses.
The title is taken from and pays homage to the shoot I did with Ten and their forthcoming mega album Albion, just so happens the last track is called Wild Horses, seems fate has a large paw in pitching my work and their wonderful music together, have to say I’m excited about hearing the new album soon, release date 21st November.
You can find out all about the group on their official website PRESS HERE may even be a couple of my pictures on there too for their promo work. Great vid of Gunrunning, well worth a listen.
Still sorting Christmas cards out at the moment, hopefully have them all finalised by the end of the week.
nearly the weekend and I have a few shoots to complete for Monday, one in the Peaks so I’m pleased with that as it’s been quite a while, I may well take Stormy with me especially as she’s having a makeover on Saturday afternoon courtesy of Elite Dog Grooming, can’t to see the fluff ball as she’s been blowing her coat for the last month and driving us mad with wooly fur everywhere, 3rd hoover this year, nothing lasts with a husky!
Another shot from Llanddwyn Island, this time using my Lee Big Stopper filter to gain some cloud drag, shot was midday so it would only allow 30secs at f/22, worked quite well though didn’t it.
and after a night of rain it’s beautifully sunny, blue skies, wonderful to wake up to and take the gang out for a walk.
Today’s image is one thats taken me quite a while to capture, waiting for all the elements to come into line, dark skies, dry yet humid for haze, and that RED moon was the icing on the cake, wonderful, just couldn’t believe my luck, helped by Dave with the torch and smoke machine, impossible without his help.
Barclodiad Y Gawres – History
Barclodiad Y Gawres burial chamber is a restored chambered cairn, and dates from 3000BC. It is the largest of the chambered tombs of Wales. It is dramatically situated on a headland to the north of Porth Trecastell (Cable Bay) on the west coast of Anglesey. The site has been extensively restored with a new stone wall supporting a concrete roof covered in turf.
The name translates into English as the Giantess’s Apronful.
This image is for sale on the website www.adrianashworth.co.uk/wales
My workshops are aimed at both amateur and professionals wishing to expand their repertoire , they are run on a very relaxed pace and the days tuition will see you gain an unrivalled understanding of not only your capabilities but to view the world around you in a completely different way. I am fully insured, qualified to ABIPP and and experience hill adventurer. www.adrianashworth.co.uk/workshops.