March 2014 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- LakesBit of blast from last year hopefully be back there real soon once the puppies are ready, it is of course Coniston with snow capped peaks. It was as you can see a particularly calm day with no breeze at all, perfect for this type of shot. The shot below is from Castlerigg, the ancient […]
- Castle WreckMorning all one from a few months ago now, Bamburgh Castle shot from the beach with the mysterious wreck foreground. When I got to it there were two guys digging round it trying to gather as much info as possible about the wreck, it’s believed to date to the late 18th century and would have […]
- Angelsey Storms – Me and My Big BlogHappy Monday morning all, Wow what a weekend of weather, it dominates the news every time I turn on the TV, we spent the best part of yesterday storm chasing on Anglesey to get some flood shots, we weren’t disappointed. Beaumaris shops with sandbags outside and we never made it to Penmon the road was […]
- Bamburgh Castle SunsetHappy New Year to all it goes without saying I wish you much health and happiness so I’ll save all the sentiments etc etc. Thought I’d start this year off with a little winter warmer from Northumberland more importantly Bamburgh Castle bathed in a glorious sunset shower. Bamburgh Castle has the power to draw you […]
- Been A WhileMorning all mist Inversion in The Peaks. apologies for my lack of posts lately, it’s been rather hectic, especially with the arrival of our Husky puppies to mummy Stormy, they are absolutely the cutest of dogs and Stormy is an amazing mother, we can’t believe how attentive she is and it’s all on instinct. […]
- Ynys LlanddwynYnys Llanddwyn Is now on the site for sale in various sizes, inbox me if you need canvass or foam board versions, all signed work. Max size is 8′ x 4′ foam board. http://www.adrianashworth.co.uk/gallery/wales/ No 152 Adrian
- To The PointA very good Friday morning all. Been a while since my last post, what with 2 operations, workload and planning the book for next year I’ve had little time for anything else. This week has seen me on 2 commissions and I have also sorted several prints for clients abroad…at least there will be food […]
- St Cwyfan – Church In The SeaThe start of a very busy week for me today, just got back from Birmingham with Stormy, she’s been for her 2nd mating session with Echo the very handsome husky, his eyes are the opposite way round to Stormy’s, stunning. Tomorrow I have a fantastic commission, I’ll be up near Carnforth and Ingleton, cant wait. […]
- Crystal Beachy Misty ThingyBack in Yorkshire after a fabulous working holiday in North Wales, the weather played pretty fair apart from the workshops when it persisted down all day every time! but when you’re given lemons and all that plus the company was great so made for enjoyable sessions. having luck but bad luck….. 3 days from trading […]
- Storm WarningHi all can’t wait as I’ll be stood here tomorrow for my summer workshops programme, North Wales and Anglesey at its best, 5 minutes later there was an almighty storm, just managed to pack up in time and cover my cameras. There’s a lot to be said for heading out just before a […]
Category Archives: iPhone
Hey its been snowing. yipppeeeee its managed to get me in the Christmas mood at last Woke up this morning and heavy snow was falling, I looooove snow and so does Stormy, managed to get the car out and drive Jo to work.
Just been for a snow walk with Stormy. we are lucky enough to have some lovely countryside on our doorstep. Literally 100mtrs away we have a disused canal and the River Dearne along with relatively unspoilt grassland with horses and wild ponies roaming free. I didn’t take my camera today but I did have my iPhone, gotta love it as it gives great pictures like this one, suns rays just reflecting off her back. When I had finished checking the shots it the pony came up behind and snuzzled me, and Stormy gave her a kiss….if only all life was like this!
Waiting for deliveries today and prints to get ready for clients plus a bigger snow walk later if it stays long enough…Stormy was a naughty girl at training class last night so I need to “up her game” as it were, she wouldn’t stay all the time when told, doesnt seem much but it could save her life one day when we’re out in the wilds, you never know.
Enjoy the snow
Just got back from a little walk with Stormy down Willowbank, my heads still banging and I don’t mean in the good sense, I have a stinker of a head cold….boo hoo I hear you say! Done the chicken soup with pepper and a lemsip, now I’ll just wait it out.
Surprising what you can achieve with an iPhone isn’t it? ok so I did put a grad on it in PS afterwards but essentially its from phone. I think they have made great improvements in the camera since 4 to 4s, now makes a useful little scouting camera.
Whats that I hear, oh it’s the settee and a black and white film……think I’ll watch Rebecca again.
Just got back from a walk with Stormy and on one of the few occasions I didn’t have my camera slung over my shoulder…typical! I made a promise to always carry it when out walking too, anyway we came across this wonderful spiders web in the mist and dew, no sign of spidey though, must have gone to bed.
I was going to head back down to the canal but the mist is clearing now and it’s started with a mixture of sun and rain.. wont help much….
This was shot with my iPhone so excuse the quality..
Finished my seascape pictures to music video last night so I’ll be posting it later, hope you like it.