- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- Fairy Pools PortraitFeel Free To Share Like and Especially Comment Happy Monday morning all, it’s nearly time for Santa and I hope you’ve all been good little boys and girls, some very lucky special people will be receiving prints bought from my website this year by loved ones. I’d like to say a very special thanks you […]
- Carl Wark – A Winters WalkFell Free To Share, Like and Especially Comment Is it Tuesday already, the last 10 days seems to have blurred by so fast, it will be Christmas Day before we know it, getting so excited, family coming for dinner, my favourite part, it’s particularly important as my uncle Eric is still in hospital with Leukaemia […]
- Northumberland Boulder SunsetFeel Free To Share, Tag and I love Your Comments. A very good Thursday all, hope you are all bearing up well with the Weather Bomb! we’ve see plenty of rain over the last few days, now we’re hoping the white stuff will land by the weekend and stay till the new year (I know […]
- Neist Point – The EndFeel Free To Share, Comments always welcome. Friday at last and a busy weekend of shoots ahead. Barnsley Youth choir tonight and tomorrow night followed by Jagged Edge gig later Sat night then an early shoot for the first Barnsley Junior Park Run at Locke Park, should be fun, the camera will be smoking! One […]
- Fairy Pool – Another ViewFeel Free To Share, Tag and I’d love to see your comments…… Another from Skye this view from a different angle looking across the fall to the rock, we had to set up and wait between gale force winds and sleet like rain to get the shots so I’m very pleased with the outcome, would […]
- Old ManFeel Free To Share Old Man of Storr This is properly the most famous walk on the Island and definitely the busiest. The ‘Old Man’ is a large pinnacle of rock that stands high and can be seen for miles around. As part of the Trotternish ridge the Storr was created by a massive ancient […]
- New Sponsor – Kinafoto.comHappy Monday all And some great news….. New sponsorship in the form of Profoto lighting equipment, which is simply the best location kit there is has been given from a great company Kinafoto. It’s amazing how much faith and commitment they have provided, their extremely helpful staff and on-line chat box really helps you […]
- Elgol – Hop Skip And A JumpFEEL FREE TO SHARE Black Friday!!!!! fffttt Its a wonderful bright and glorious day, the weekend begins, OK so its raining and miserable here in Barnsley but who cares, some days you just got to thank your lucky stars. Finally managed to sort out the new lighting system and sponsorship so orders going in […]
- Elgol SunsetFEEL FREE TO SHARE To say we only spent a few short hours at Elgol I certainly reaped a great crop of images, saying that it will be a long time before we return such is the drive. Sunset skies over the Cuillins certainly drive home the intensity of the scars down the distant mountains. […]
- Elgol GoPLEASE SHARE Morning all Wet and windy Wednesday here in Yorkshire….so I thought a nice wet and windy shot from Skye would be in order. This one from Elgol looking across to the Cuillin range, Elgol is on the shores of Loch Scavaig towards the end of the Strathaird peninsula. This was the scene of […]
- Fairy Pools Portrait
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Just started compiling shot from The Three Peaks and this one is from Ben Nevis, we did this climb covered in midges from the bottom to pretty near the top and although it was done in August 2010 I still have a black toe nail……..
If you look closely and large you can make out the ant like people about a quarter the way up from the bottom of the picture, gives you a perspective and scale of this most wonderful landscape, I must say out of the Three Peaks for me this has the most spectacular views and its a toss up to which is harder Ben Nevis or Scafell, Snowdon you could run up and have a beer at the top.
Finally got round to processing the shots from The Three Peaks I did this year, shot was taken mid way up Scafell Pike, quite a difficult climb especially as I was carrying 2st of camera gear with me, I learnt a valuable lesson as I took nothing like that up Ben Nevis. Going up is the easy part, coming down your toes press into the front of your boots and the old knees start to ache, still the views are well worth the hassle, plus its another off the old tick list.
If you would like to view this LARGE then please go to http://www.adrianashworth.co.uk/?page_id=495 and click on the thumbnail
Well we set off on a long Dearne walk on Saturday, as usual Stormy got covered in mud and god knows what else, the area was
completely flooded and as we tried to cross over our usual sunken wooden bridge Storm fell off and got her back legs stuck in the nud
panic ensued and Jo came to her rescue she went her knees in the icy water, while I held her and Stormy’s front end, luckily she came out with a loud pop and splash of water.
needless to say we were both soaked and poor Jo had to ring out her socks at the river bank. We all slept well Saturday night especially Stormy.
Back pout later today for more shots.
Have a bio and 8 shots to submit for a special on me for a Peak District magazine and to start my blog work for a prestigious website so I should get 1 million hits a month to my shots, cant do me any harm can it?
Wwwwhhheeeyyyy, its snowing again, just had a fantastic walk by the Dearne River with Stormy, snow heavily dropping into the river and surrounding forrest, truly a great place to be. Storm went off lead for a 1st and came to heel every time she was called back, what a little star she is, cant get over how clever and good she is without really been trained to any level, 7 months old, heels, sits, rolls over and paws on head not bad doing eh!
Turning to rain now…bbooohhhhooo
One again from a few weeks ago, the mist inversion cloaking the cement works at Hope, was a freezing cold day but the sun gave a warm glow to the bracken and dead heather.
Coast this weekend hopefully, in need of the sea, and Stormy needs a swim
Well all the festivities are well and truly over now, the raining has started and the days are going to drag on!
this shot is from a couple of weeks ago down by The Dearne River, love the way the ice was just broken enough to allow a reflection of the sun kissed trees, clear rich blue skies and the frost clinging to the trees, a perfect winter scene.
Off out later and tomorrow its off to the Peaks, been a while, need to get back in the swing of it, coast at the weekend all being well.