- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- Glencoe Autumn MorningFeel Free To Share – may brighten up a friends day A quick upload today from my Glencoe trip, taken whilst out for a walk to the chip shop (I know how to live. lol) this late morning shot from looking down the estuary with Loch Leven behind me. The weather didn’t last too long […]
- Buachaille Etive Mòr – Blue MistMonday morning and why not start with the blues…… This one from Glen Etive standing waist deep in very cold very fast flowing water looking up at the Buckle shrouded in the blue tint of mist to the left, not a place to spend too much time and I was out and getting dried off […]
- Curbar Edge InversionEvening all just a quick update from Curbar Edge where they have a mist inversion near enough every day, well worth a trip out if you’re into mist and scenic views, especially now we’re moving into the colder end of the year. A quick apology to anyone that has anything -tive from me on Youtube […]
- OK So I’m Not Perfect, Who’d Have Thought It?Feel Free to Share Autumn is here with a blast, brrrr, wind and rain and it’s set to stay a while now, will have to start getting my wet gear out now for the season. Today’s shot just to show I make mistakes too and plenty of em believe me…BUT I do like the […]
- St Cwyfans Church Anglesey Sunset RaysShare Away For A Chance To Win This Image 16″ x 11″ Print Hey hey its Friday…..at long last. Been quite a week and we’re really looking forward to a weekend of decorating, OK we’re not but it needs doing and the painting fairies seemed to have deserted us, wait til we catch em, […]
- Albion – Wild HorsesMorning all One from a few weeks ago, shot on Anglesey with the wild horses. The title is taken from and pays homage to the shoot I did with Ten and their forthcoming mega album Albion, just so happens the last track is called Wild Horses, seems fate has a large paw in pitching my […]
- Big Stopper – Llanddwyn IslandHi all nearly the weekend and I have a few shoots to complete for Monday, one in the Peaks so I’m pleased with that as it’s been quite a while, I may well take Stormy with me especially as she’s having a makeover on Saturday afternoon courtesy of Elite Dog Grooming, can’t to see […]
- Llanddwyn IslandJust a quick piccy for some friends and one whose birthday it is today. Cheers fellas
- Barclodiad Y Gawres – ArmageddonFEEL FREE TO SHARE Morning all and after a night of rain it’s beautifully sunny, blue skies, wonderful to wake up to and take the gang out for a walk. Today’s image is one thats taken me quite a while to capture, waiting for all the elements to come into line, dark skies, dry yet […]
- Back Down To Earth – On With The Day JobA very happy Friday all, After what seems to be a whirlwind week doing the album shoot for Ten which went down fantastically, was really great fun and the guys are awesome, all friendly and at the top of their game, if you love melodic hard rock with crystal clear vocals and stunning guitar work […]
- Glencoe Autumn Morning
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Just started compiling shot from The Three Peaks and this one is from Ben Nevis, we did this climb covered in midges from the bottom to pretty near the top and although it was done in August 2010 I still have a black toe nail……..
If you look closely and large you can make out the ant like people about a quarter the way up from the bottom of the picture, gives you a perspective and scale of this most wonderful landscape, I must say out of the Three Peaks for me this has the most spectacular views and its a toss up to which is harder Ben Nevis or Scafell, Snowdon you could run up and have a beer at the top.
Finally got round to processing the shots from The Three Peaks I did this year, shot was taken mid way up Scafell Pike, quite a difficult climb especially as I was carrying 2st of camera gear with me, I learnt a valuable lesson as I took nothing like that up Ben Nevis. Going up is the easy part, coming down your toes press into the front of your boots and the old knees start to ache, still the views are well worth the hassle, plus its another off the old tick list.
If you would like to view this LARGE then please go to http://www.adrianashworth.co.uk/?page_id=495 and click on the thumbnail
Well we set off on a long Dearne walk on Saturday, as usual Stormy got covered in mud and god knows what else, the area was
completely flooded and as we tried to cross over our usual sunken wooden bridge Storm fell off and got her back legs stuck in the nud
panic ensued and Jo came to her rescue she went her knees in the icy water, while I held her and Stormy’s front end, luckily she came out with a loud pop and splash of water.
needless to say we were both soaked and poor Jo had to ring out her socks at the river bank. We all slept well Saturday night especially Stormy.
Back pout later today for more shots.
Have a bio and 8 shots to submit for a special on me for a Peak District magazine and to start my blog work for a prestigious website so I should get 1 million hits a month to my shots, cant do me any harm can it?
Wwwwhhheeeyyyy, its snowing again, just had a fantastic walk by the Dearne River with Stormy, snow heavily dropping into the river and surrounding forrest, truly a great place to be. Storm went off lead for a 1st and came to heel every time she was called back, what a little star she is, cant get over how clever and good she is without really been trained to any level, 7 months old, heels, sits, rolls over and paws on head not bad doing eh!
Turning to rain now…bbooohhhhooo
One again from a few weeks ago, the mist inversion cloaking the cement works at Hope, was a freezing cold day but the sun gave a warm glow to the bracken and dead heather.
Coast this weekend hopefully, in need of the sea, and Stormy needs a swim
Well all the festivities are well and truly over now, the raining has started and the days are going to drag on!
this shot is from a couple of weeks ago down by The Dearne River, love the way the ice was just broken enough to allow a reflection of the sun kissed trees, clear rich blue skies and the frost clinging to the trees, a perfect winter scene.
Off out later and tomorrow its off to the Peaks, been a while, need to get back in the swing of it, coast at the weekend all being well.